Marine Aerospace Protectant - 1 Gallon
No other product provides this much protection for your boat and water gear. Use Aerospace Protectant to keep your boat’s seats, sails, hull and windows colorful and clean. Marine Aerospace Protectant is a premium protectant designed to safeguard boats and boat equipment against the damaging effects of daily exposure to UV rays. It’s safe for use on outdoor gear and apparel, too.
Simply spray on and wipe dry to restore color and luster, repel stains and prevent fading even in the harshest marine conditions and sunniest climates. Aerospace Marine will even help keep fishing gear clean and prevent inflatable boats from sticking together during storage. And because it’s 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates, Aerospace is safe to use on all your outdoor materials—vinyl, rubber, fiberglass and more.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep your boat, water sport equipment and outdoor gear shiny season after season.
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner. Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any over spray. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, leather, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass.
Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, tires, side-out seals, RV EDPM rubber roofing (for your safety, never walk on a wet roof), helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
303 AEROSPACE PROTECTANT HAS MANY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Boat Interiors: Spray on your vinyl boat seats to prevent them from fading and cracking during boating season. Will also help keep them clean from dust, sand, and will help prevent those dreaded sunscreen stains
- Boat Bimini Tops: Protect your boat cover all year from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months, and in the winter, it will keep the material pliable and prevent it from drying out and cracking. 303 Aerospace Protectant will also help make snow and ice accumulation easier to remove/brush off as well.
- Boat Fenders: Use on your boat fenders to protect from the sun’s harmful UV rays (which can cause fading/cracking) in the summer months.
- Outdoor Furniture: Keep your plastic, metal, or wicker outdoor patio furniture from fading, cracking and chalking. It will also help repel dust, dirt and grime, that can quickly accumulate on your furniture during the enjoyable BBQ season
- Powerful UV blockers prevent fading, cracking and premature aging
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- Restores lost color and luster
- Easy to use: Simply spray on and wipe dry
- Safe and effective for: vinyl, Plexiglas®, carbon fiber, rubber, plastics and finished leather
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene Glycol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
All items sold by Ameriprods Sales have a set shipping charge based on items size and weight.Most items ordered from Ameriprods.com are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please allow 3-8 Business days for your order to ship and for any additional transit time. If there is an unexpected delay or if any item is on back order, we will email you to let you know.
Furniture and Special delivery items may take additional processing time. Extra heavy items such as furniture will be shipped via courier, or Truck Freight and may take some extra time to arrive. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for these items to ship. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments. Please note: We do not offer white glove delivery; all freight deliveries are delivered curbside. If the destination address is in a remote or hard to reach area, or if you request any additional services from the courier, those fees will be your responsibility and are not covered in your shipping charges. You may be billed later if you accept any additional services.
Most of our items have FREE SHIPPING, but this policy applies only to items marked as free shipping and being shipped within the contiguous United States.
DELIVERY AND DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. Do not sign for an item unless you have fully inspected the item for damage or defects. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know about shipping damage, we will not be able to refund you. 2) Write down any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery. 3) If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (661) 270-2203.
AmeriProds.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. To receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for a Return Authorization (“RA”). Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days.We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted. Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. If an item arrived damaged, please contact us at 661-270-2203 so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will not accept returns on damaged items if we have not been contacted first. Return Address: 29003 Avenue Sherman, Valencia, Ca. 91355
- For all furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged(if applicable) but the item may not be returned if you changed your mind.
- We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectibles or on any custom-made items such as any customized car mats or children’s furniture.
- We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened or used.
- We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, iPods, Computer Parts, Electronics items that have been opened/used (box open or plastic removed) or any Laptops or PC's.
- We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, we will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights, or Shoes that have been worn. Please note that costume styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We do not accept returns on any food or perishable items.