***i60 Close Hauled Wind SeaTalkng instrument display is a repeater, must be used in conjuction with an i60 Wind System***
The all-new i60 Instruments from Raymarine offer boaters an excellent combination of great looks, high performance and extreme value. Designed to accommodate either stand-alone or fully integrated installations, the i60 instruments feature Raymarine's exclusive SeaTalkng networking for simple installation and bullet-proof reliability. Each instrument offers extra-large digits, razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions. i60 Analog Instrument displays are fully compatible with our i70 Color Multifunction Instrument too. Boaters can now customize their systems with any combination of monochrome LCD, color LCD and analog instruments as needed. Raymarine also offers the p70 and p70R Color Autopilot controllers which also match with our instruments and multifunction displays.
For the ultimate in flexibility the i60 Instruments support SeaTalkng 0 CANBUS networking, as well as our original SeaTalk 1 networking. This makes upgrading older instruments a breeze. Connect your analog depth, speed and wind transducers directly to respective instrument display, or use the displays as repeaters for SeaTalkng smart transducer data: the choice is yours.
The ultra-sleek design of i60 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. Each instrument comes with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i60 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 1W as repeaters, or 2.4W while hosting a transducer. All of the i60 Instruments are waterproof to IPX6 standards. The i60 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
i60 Close-Hauled Wind Instrument
The i60 Close-Hauled Wind instrument display is an add-on performance sailing repeater with an expanded view of wind angle between -60° and +60° about the bow or stern of the boat.
- The i60 Close Hauled Wind Instrument displays close-hauled wind direction, wind speed, maximum wind speed, velocity made good (VMG) and tack.
- Used in compbination with i70 or i60 Wind instrument. The i60 Close Hauled Wind is a repeater device that requires a primary wind instrument or smart wind transducer in the system.
i60 Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- Large, crisp LCD displays with high contrast for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- SeaTalkng and SeaTalk-1 Networking for maximum flexibility.
- Fully compatible with i70, p70 and p70R Color Instruments and Autopilots.
- 110mm x 115mm footprint is identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation making upgrading easy
All items sold by Ameriprods Sales have a set shipping charge based on items size and weight.Most items ordered from Ameriprods.com are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please allow 3-8 Business days for your order to ship and for any additional transit time. If there is an unexpected delay or if any item is on back order, we will email you to let you know.
Furniture and Special delivery items may take additional processing time. Extra heavy items such as furniture will be shipped via courier, or Truck Freight and may take some extra time to arrive. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for these items to ship. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments. Please note: We do not offer white glove delivery; all freight deliveries are delivered curbside. If the destination address is in a remote or hard to reach area, or if you request any additional services from the courier, those fees will be your responsibility and are not covered in your shipping charges. You may be billed later if you accept any additional services.
Most of our items have FREE SHIPPING, but this policy applies only to items marked as free shipping and being shipped within the contiguous United States.
DELIVERY AND DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. Do not sign for an item unless you have fully inspected the item for damage or defects. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know about shipping damage, we will not be able to refund you. 2) Write down any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery. 3) If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (661) 270-2203.
AmeriProds.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. To receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for a Return Authorization (“RA”). Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days.We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted. Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. If an item arrived damaged, please contact us at 661-270-2203 so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will not accept returns on damaged items if we have not been contacted first. Return Address: 29003 Avenue Sherman, Valencia, Ca. 91355
- For all furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged(if applicable) but the item may not be returned if you changed your mind.
- We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectibles or on any custom-made items such as any customized car mats or children’s furniture.
- We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened or used.
- We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, iPods, Computer Parts, Electronics items that have been opened/used (box open or plastic removed) or any Laptops or PC's.
- We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, we will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights, or Shoes that have been worn. Please note that costume styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We do not accept returns on any food or perishable items.