Raymarine i40 Bidata Display System w/Thru-Hull Transducers
Availability: Available Unavailable
Product Vendor: Raymarine
Product SKU: 46047
- Exchange or Return within 30 days of a delivery
- Plus Fast & Secure Shipping
Compact and feature-packed instruments, the i40 series instruments are smart choice for boaters looking high performance and great value.
The i40 series is simple to operate thanks to the use of just three control buttons, i40 has extra-large digits and razor-sharp LCD displays and red backlighting for outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
These SeaTalk® compatible instruments offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment. The ultra-sleek design of i40 line is designed to complement our full line of a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction displays, and looks great on the helm of any boat. All i40 Instruments come with a low-profile surface mounting kit and silicone rubber sun cover. An optional bracket mounting kit is also available separately.
i40 Instruments are designed to operate from 12V DC power, and are ultra-efficient drawing less than 0.4 watts for superior run-time and excellent green credentials. The i40 instruments are all covered by Raymarine's industry leading 2-year warranty, upgradeable to 3-years at no charge by registering online with 90 days of purchase.
i40 Bidata Instrument
The Raymarine i40 Bidata offers all of the functionality of the Depth and Speed instruments combined in a single space-saving display. Like the other i40 Instruments, the Bidata is available as a complete system with depth and speed transducers or as a display-only solution for remote readout of depth and speed at another location.
The i40 Bidata's depth capabilities include easy-to-read displays of current speed, maximum speed, average speed, distance log, trip log as well as water temperature. Bidata also offers depth-related alarms and adjustments including shallow depth alarm, deep depth alarm, shallow anchor alarm, and deep anchor alarm, and depth offset controls. Its speed capabilities include displays of current speed, maximum speed, average speed, distance log, trip log as well as water temperature.
i40 Key Features
- Ultra-modern design complements Raymarine's latest a-Series, c-Series and e-Series Multifunction display and instrument systems.
- High contrast LCD displays with large digits for excellent visibility.
- Red backlighting for outstanding night-time visibility.
- Simple SeaTalk networking with other Raymarine instruments, autopilots and MFDs.
- Built-in transducer connections simplify installation.
- Small form factor saves space at the helm without sacrificing features.
i40 Bidata display
E26009 Low profile thru-hull depth transducer
E26008 Low profile thru-hull speed and temp transducer
All items sold by Ameriprods Sales have a set shipping charge based on items size and weight.Most items ordered from Ameriprods.com are shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Please allow 3-8 Business days for your order to ship and for any additional transit time. If there is an unexpected delay or if any item is on back order, we will email you to let you know.
Furniture and Special delivery items may take additional processing time. Extra heavy items such as furniture will be shipped via courier, or Truck Freight and may take some extra time to arrive. Please allow at least 1-2 weeks for these items to ship. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments. Please note: We do not offer white glove delivery; all freight deliveries are delivered curbside. If the destination address is in a remote or hard to reach area, or if you request any additional services from the courier, those fees will be your responsibility and are not covered in your shipping charges. You may be billed later if you accept any additional services.
Most of our items have FREE SHIPPING, but this policy applies only to items marked as free shipping and being shipped within the contiguous United States.
DELIVERY AND DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. Do not sign for an item unless you have fully inspected the item for damage or defects. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know about shipping damage, we will not be able to refund you. 2) Write down any visible damage such as box crushed, torn, creased and other circumstances about the delivery. 3) If you find concealed damage, save the carton and packaging material. Call our customer service department immediately at (661) 270-2203.
AmeriProds.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. To receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for a Return Authorization (“RA”). Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days.We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted. Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. If an item arrived damaged, please contact us at 661-270-2203 so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will not accept returns on damaged items if we have not been contacted first. Return Address: 29003 Avenue Sherman, Valencia, Ca. 91355
- For all furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged(if applicable) but the item may not be returned if you changed your mind.
- We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectibles or on any custom-made items such as any customized car mats or children’s furniture.
- We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened or used.
- We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, iPods, Computer Parts, Electronics items that have been opened/used (box open or plastic removed) or any Laptops or PC's.
- We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, we will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights, or Shoes that have been worn. Please note that costume styles can change without notice due to a change in the manufacturer's production. These changes, no matter how slight, are beyond our control. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We do not accept returns on any food or perishable items.